Courses of Interest
These industry-related courses are provided for the information of PASC members. Please note that these courses have not been audited and therefore no recommendation or endorsement can be provided.
- IFRS WORKSHOPS
- Oil and Gas seminars offered by IASeminars in association with Deloitte & Touche. PASC members will receive a 15% discount on enrollment — please note this discount is more substantial than the discount being offered by other organizations. Courses are delivered in Calgary.
For seminar and enrollment information visit the IASeminars website.
- PJVA SEMINARS
- To discover what courses the Petroleum Joint Venture Association is offering, visit their calendar.
- CAPL SEMINARS
- The Canadian Association of Petroleum sometimes offers petroleum industry-related courses. View their calendar here.
- PHOENIX ENERGY MARKETING CONSULTANTS INC.
- Offering "Introduction to Canadian Natural Gas Marketing" & "Introduction to Canadian Crude Oil Marketing" courses several times a year. We offer a 15% discount to PASC members. Complete course details can be found on the Phoenix Energy Marketing website.
- IHRDC ONLINE
- E-learning Courses
PASC Members receive a 25% discount.
Visit the IHRDC website for course listings.
- CAPPA SEMINARS
- For current CAPPA seminars offered through Mount Royal College, please visit the Mount Royal Continuing Education website
- GEOHISTORY: OIL AND GAS ESSENTIALS FIELD COURSE
- Calgary based GeoHistory Inc. has been providing courses to technical and non technical oil and gas industry personnel since 1998. GeoHistory's highly regarded field and classroom courses form part of the internal training programs of numerous companies and industry organisations such as CAPLA. Our most popular courses include the Oil and Gas Essentials Course, Rocks Records Contracts and Reserves Course, Oil Sands Heavy Oil Essentials Course and Resource Play Essentials Course. GeoHistory also provides customized courses and educational team building field trips for companies, organisations and conferences
Register at GeoHistory.ca.