in conjunction with
13TH MONTH ADJUSTMENTS
Suggested attendees: The course is intended for individuals who have a few years of oil and gas experience and are looking to increase their knowledge in doing 13th month adjustments.
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Registration desk opens at 7:30 am
October 24, 2017
(Includes course material, coffee and lunch)
PJVA/PASC/CAPPA members: $500.00 + GST
Non members: $550.00 + GST
(Only 20 spots available for this course)
Secure Online Registration
This course will provide sufficient information and materials to enable participants to:
PRODUCTION ALLOCATION CONSIDERATIONS FOR JOINT VENTURE REPRESENTATIVES
- Understand the common allocation methods and when each should be used
- Understand the common allocation rules in use
- Understand when each of the rules should be used
- Understand the support requirements of each of the common methods and rules.
Click here for more information.
(formerly titled 'Product Allocation Exhibit Implementation for Joint Venture Representatives')
PRODUCT MEASUREMENT AND ALLOCATION
This course addresses the following questions.
- What is product measurement and allocation?
- Why does product measurement and allocation matter?
- What is measurement difference? What is an acceptable measurement difference?
- What are common problems and pitfalls?
- What legislation applies to measurement and allocation? (ERCB Directive 17 and EPAP; Enhanced Production Audit Program)
- How does the PJVA/CAPPA/PASC model Product Allocation Exhibit address the above issues?